White lace and bridal lingerie > Info
> White lingerie
When looking for lingerie; so many women balk at the ideas of purchasing a straight-white lingerie item. White lingerie of course isn’t as popular as the other colors, which is an unfortunate fact, when white lingerie is a stunning color that should be included in every woman’s “bed time” collection.
White lingerie comes in many different shapes and sizes, much like their more colorful counterparts. They can be found in a number of different price ranges that will be more affordable for everyone.
Some of the different types of white lingerie that you will find are:
- Garter belts: which are worn to hold stockings (or thigh highs) up.
- Teddy: which is a short night gown that falls just barely past the waist.
- Bustier: a sultry strapless bra that extends to the waist.
- Camisole: a loose-fitting yet short top worn usually with matching panties or boy shorts
- Chemise: a straight nightgown that falls just above the knee
- Thongs or g-strings
- Corset: a tight-fitting cinch that is known to lift up the girls
- Peignoir: a long gown that usually hits the ankles.
Bridal corsets and formal corsets, Plus size lingerie and White lace and bridal lingerie
Bookmark iBridal at Del.icio.us